[blindlaw] Style Questions in Word

Tai Tomasi TTomasi at driowa.org
Wed Apr 6 20:47:55 UTC 2016

I understand wanting to do this independently,  but I found that it was ultimately easier to do this with sighted assistance to confirm that my commands worked properly.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Staff Attorney
Disability Rights Iowa
Email: ttomasi at driowa.org
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.