[blindlaw] Elections law

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Tue Apr 12 14:08:05 UTC 2016

Hi Cody,

I definitely have some great resources for you. My school has an
election law society, election law class, election law semenar, Etc.
I've taken them all and am the president of the election law society.
Message me off list, and we'll chat.

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016