[blindlaw] Judge Tatel Interview

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:26:42 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

As some of you may recall, I had recently solicited questions for
Judge Tatel from members of this group for our interview with him.
Thanks to everyone who shared possible questions. The interview can be
found here: http://idialaw.com/blog/idap-interview-series-interview-ii-with-judge-david-s-tatel/
You can also find a link to the audio recording after the text of the
interview which I would strongly suggest you listen to.
I think Judge Tatel's actionable insights can benefit many law
students and young lawyers, so I would request you to widely
disseminate this interview amongst your friends/colleagues.
If you have any suggestions about who we could interview next, please
send an email to anusha at idialaw.com. Thanks for your support!

Best,
Rahul