[blindlaw] question about reading large documents

Elizabeth Rene rene0373 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:18:19 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I haven't followed this thread, so someone may have suggested this already, but I regularly read 500-1000-page files by having them sent to me as digital PDF's, then opening them up in iBooks. That way I can use my iPhone or iPad to listen to them using VoiceOver, or, if the file comes in pieces, maybe only convert the necessary pieces into Word for closer reading. Apple handles digital PDFs so beautifully.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth M René
Attorney at Law
WSBA #10710