[blindlaw] ; Determining Page Numbers when Reading Cases in WestLaw Next

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:14:07 UTC 2016

Has anyone used the copy with citation Laura briefly mentions at the
end of her explanation?  The last time I asked Thompson West about it,
it was not accessible.  I think you have to select with the mouse.  I
can't remember exactly the steps now but it was not something I was
able to simulate at the time.  Does anyone have another experience?

--
SHANNON L. DILLON