[blindlaw] Timing of Exams

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:36:20 UTC 2016

Is there a particular reason you need the accommodation? Are law
school allows rescheduling of exams for various reasons whether you
have a disability or not; are you unable to attend the exam? (I can't
imagine my school letting me take exams in my dorm room, nor would I
really want to; too many distractions.)