[blindlaw] Core Grammar for Lawyers

Elizabeth Troutman ETroutman at BrooksPierce.com
Fri Feb 5 14:33:07 UTC 2016

I actually worked with some of the creators of CGL, professors at UNC. At the time I used it, it was accessible, so I'm not quite sure what is going on. In my experience generally, sometimes using the appropriate browser matters a lot. Anyway, what I can say is that the creators are committed to this issue. I reached out to one of them and she wrote back immediately with the following:

"I strongly encourage any student to communicate directly with CAP, the publisher of CGL. CAP would absolutely want to help provide the right materials. Don't contact Firestream media, by the way, because they just wrote the software-they're not tech support.

Contact: Scott Sipe, Carolina Academic Press, css at cap-press.com<mailto:css at cap-press.com>
Put "From student with accessibility request" in the subject line."

I hope this helps!

Best,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Troutman
etroutman at brookspierce.com

Brooks Pierce
2000 Renaissance Plaza
230 North Elm Street
Greensboro, NC  27401
T 336-271-3138
F 336-232-9138
http://www.brookspierce.com

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this e-mail transmittal is privileged and
confidential intended for the addressee only.  If you are neither the
intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering
this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure of this
information in any way or taking of any action in reliance on this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the person transmitting the information
immediately.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by M86 MailMarshal.