[blindlaw] Double-checking with Online Bluebook

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:30:33 UTC 2016

All,

I use the online subscription to the Bluebook through my school.
I am wondering if there is a good way to double-check my
citations for formatting accuracy (italics, type of capitals,
etc); I'm writing on a BrailleSense, but using my PC for the
Bluebook. How have you guys handled this? So far I have only had
to write memoranda for my legal writing class, but I am doing
write-on at the moment and so have to cite some new sources.