[blindlaw] Accessible LSAT test prep and test accomodations

J. Isaac jpi4a11y at novaelis.com
Wed Jun 8 21:48:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm at the very beginning of considering a legal career.

I've been looking into some test prep options, but they have not been very
accessible.

Additionally, I've looked at the LSAC site with regard to accomodations for
the test.

I would be interested in hearing about your process in choosing a prep
course and determining which accomodations worked best for the actual test.

Thanks,

== J

---