[blindlaw] Law Schools Power over Readers or assistants for study and outside of classroom assignments if the individual is not paid by the school

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Sat Nov 12 03:07:21 UTC 2016

I think the bigger question here is what should you be doing. If you rely too much on your readers for proofing then you do not become a really good proofer   for yourself. We should all use Proof readers in the final instance to catch visual things we miss but I see too many students were lying to heavily on their proofers.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind."

Patti S.  Gregory Chang Esq.
Director of Outreach
National Federation of the Blind
Direct phone: (410) 659-9314 extension 2422
Mobile: (773) 307-6440
WWW.NFB.org<http://WWW.NFB.org>