[blindlaw] information

Roderick Thomas rthomas48 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 00:30:12 UTC 2016

Hey, guys my name is Roderick and I am a second year blind law school
student in Orlando, Florida. I have used Jaws for ten years, and NDVA
for one year. For the last couple of years I have been thinking about
converting over to Mac., but I have been nervous about learning a new
operating system. However, I love apple products and I am tired of
buying a new PC every two years. In addition, I am tired of dealing with
viruses on my computer. Recently, I saw that Siri is available on Mac
computers, and I am thinking about getting one. Do you think Siri would
help me learn the Mac operating system faster? Does anyone have any
experience on converting from PC to Mac, and how long did it take you to
master the Mac operating system.