[blindlaw] Hospital "fall risk" policies for blind/visually impaired patients

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:55:59 UTC 2017

Is this based on a real situation/current issue? I have often had the option to do either, and was given extra support if needed, etc. Heck, the nurses were mostly cute so, they could watch whatever they wanted! Seriously, maybe my situation was a bit different as an out-patient; but, it was not bad. They even offered to give discharge info in an alternative format. Since the computer program was not working, to email the info to me, they left me a voice male with the info I needed to follow.

Sent from my iPad