[blindlaw] FW: ACLU of WA is hiring - Police Practices and Immigrant Rights Counsel

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Jan 23 16:24:51 UTC 2017

From: Lindsay Andersen [mailto:landersen at aclu-wa.org]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 5:51 PM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: ACLU of WA is hiring - Police Practices and Immigrant Rights Counsel

Hello Noel,

I hope you are doing well! We are hiring for a Police Practices and Immigrant Rights Counsel. Would you please share the job listing with the WADA membership? I've attached pdf, and the link is here: https://aclu-wa.org/pages/police-practices-and-immigrant-rights-counsel-full-time

Thank you for your help.

Bests,
Lindsay

Lindsay Andersen
Special Assistant to the Executive Director
She/her pronouns

ACLU of Washington
901 Fifth Avenue, Suite 630
Seattle, WA 98164