[blindlaw] Employment matters

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:41:50 UTC 2017

Thanks. I put this post on the blind kids list too, so I was trying to
be sensitive to how I word things not to scare parents too much.
(Smile).

 I really think if we all act a community it will help us more than
anything, sometimes laws help, educating helps too, but if we are not
united, we are in big trouble and from what I see, blind people face
lots of trouble after high school because of transportation and other
issues, which makes it way harder to get a job.