[blindlaw] FW: [DRBA] Registration is OPEN - DRBA West Coast Conference

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Aug 21 14:24:26 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone, on behalf of the Board of Directors of DRBA, I strongly encourage everyone to attend this outstanding conference slated for October 24th.  The registration information is below.  I also encourage those who are able to consider sponsoring the event.  Looking forward to seeing many of you in California.  Finally, I tip my hat to MichelleUzeta and her Planning Committee for their excellent work!

Best,

Scott LaBarre, Chair

DRBA Board of Directors