[blindlaw] Fwd: [foianet] Disability and Information: What are your rights? - ARTICLE 19

Sai sai at fiatfiendum.org
Tue Dec 4 11:55:44 UTC 2018

FOI-L, Blindlaw:

Thought this might be of interest to you.

Y'all already know my opinions about FOIA and accessibility.

Does anyone know of any US case law about FOIA requests for Braille or
ASL "form or format" / § 508 accommodation? I've not seen any at all.

The closest I know of is only partially-related case law about
electronic format documents.

Sincerely,
Sai
President, Fiat Fiendum, Inc.