[blindlaw] Track Changes Update and E Discovery Platforms

Elizabeth Rene rene0373 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 15:31:29 UTC 2018

Dear Ger,
I dictate first, then edit afterwards. And I edit very carefully.
But that’s still faster than typing.
Dictating lets me use either my iPhone or my iPad, at will.
But I do type now and then, and the keyboard on the iPad is so much bigger. And you can always attach a Bluetooth, more tactile, keyboard to the iPad and use the whole thing as a case. I don’t use the iPad Pro, because I can get by with the regular one at half the price. But the iPad Pro has an external keyboard that snaps right on and doesn’t need Bluetooth. Plus you get 4 speakers and some other bills and whistles.
I confess I haven’t used much E discovery, except for receiving and maintaining confidential materials in Box and in PDF Expert. But these apps work beautifully.
I just think that Apple’s vision accessibility tools are so much more responsive to so many more different apps and platforms than those provided by Freedom Scientific.
Hope this helps.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth M René
Attorney at Law