[blindlaw] Seeking guidance

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 23:00:13 UTC 2018

Hi Luis,
	How lovely it is to have your voice added to this spunky discourse.  You identified 2 areas in public sector work which are of interest to me.  Policy development and management of third sector government proxies are both close to my heart.  I took administrative law this past semester as an elective in my program.  I loved it despite how a drift in a foreign language the course work made me feel at times.

	I only just joined the list.  So, I have not been exposed to some of the recent conversations about the practice of law.  Thank you for pointing me in that direction.  I will absolutely answer your openness to questions when they arise.  It is fantastic to have access to willing founts of knowledge.

Warmly,

Maura .