[blindlaw] Zoomtext update issue

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 10 19:03:46 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Has anyone experienced an issue with the latest update of zoomtext whereby it crashes when Citrix is installed on a computer when you zoom in?

I had one of the folks at zoomtext come up with a fix, but the fix has a side effect of  disabling the viewing of multiple items in the task bar under the same icon.  I was told by zoomtext that I would have to use alt/tab to switch between items instead of the task bar. This isn’t a huge issue but it’s certainly much slower than going to the icon and clicking on the relevant email or word doc.

Curious to know if others are having the same problem and if anyone has discovered a better work around.

Thanks
Derek

Sent from my iPhone