[blindlaw] Opening up a Firm

rodalcidonis at gmail.com rodalcidonis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:48:14 UTC 2018

E-mail me off-list to chat.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
215-821-6015
ralcidonis at gmail.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Tiana Knight via BlindLaw
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 5:14 PM
To: blindlaw at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tiana Knight
Subject: [blindlaw] Opening up a Firm

Hi everyone,
I have just started looking into the idea of opening my own firm and I was
wondering if anybody else on this list has done so? I am in Canada and so
would especially love to talk to somebody who has specifically done this in
Canada.
However, I would appreciate anybody reaching out and talking to me off list
about the experience and recommendations they have especially in terms of
accessibility issues.
Thanks so much in advance.
Tiana