[blindlaw] LSAC Held in Contempt of Consent Decree Regarding Accommodations

Sai sai at fiatfiendum.org
Fri Mar 9 12:40:05 UTC 2018

Neither does Robert A. Burgoyne (partner):
http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/us/people/90775

Mew's former page: http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/us/people/90827
(senior counsel)

Both of them leaving, including a partner, seems like a bit too much
of a coincidence.
Sincerely,
Sai
President, Fiat Fiendum, Inc.