[blindlaw] Using scribes for the bar exam

Cody J. Davis cjdavis9193 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:42:25 UTC 2018

All,

I am taking the bar exam in July with accommodations,including the use of a scribe to record my MBE answers on a scantron. Oddly, I am responsible for providing the scribe and the Board of Law Examiners wants a resume provided for the person who will serve as my scribe. Has anyone had any experience hiring a scribe? I’m guessing they want someone with experience as a scribe given that they are asking for a resume. Notably, I have asked for a scribe to record my MBE answers so that I do not have to expend extra time switching between documents on my computer given how limited time is.

Thanks for your input.

Respectfully,
Cody J. Davis, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: cjdavis9193 at gmail.com