[blindlaw] Anyone using iPad as laptop replacement in the workplace?

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Nov 6 23:27:34 UTC 2018

Yes.  I also use the VoiceDream reader app, as it is extremely precise and helps for the tiny bit of residual vision I have, so that I can pull quotes from materials to paste into documents that I am composing (motions and briefs).  The only problem is that our county continues to refuse to place any of its Apple products on the network, regardless of the agency or individual’s needs, so I also have to use the File Explorer app to load my case files.  Small issue.

And no - no redundancy.  I use both as well.

Susan C L Kelly
Assistant Public Defender
Pima County Public Defenders Office - Juvenile DIvision
Ofc: 520-724-2994
Fax: 520-770-4168