[blindlaw] Reading confidential documents with Aira?

James T. Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 13:18:44 UTC 2018

This may fall under the category of "asked and answered," but does
anyone have experience using Aira to read confidential documents?  I
have already reached out to Aira, but I'm not sure if the front-line
support people understand the issue. I would expect that I would only
need a signed confidentiality agreement stating that they were bound by
whatever privilege I was bound by. If someone who has used Aira to read
confidential documents could explain what they had to do to get a
confidentiality agreement from, and signed by, Aira, that would be
great. This is somewhat urgent for reasons beyond my control, though I
can find another solution in the short term. Thanks.