[blindlaw] Jaw and spellcheck

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Fri Apr 12 14:27:24 UTC 2019

Laura - I have that problem.  However, I have found that if I wait 20 seconds or so, it eventually reads the mis-spelled word.   I estimate that one time out of 3 spell checks, it appears that JAWS isn't reading the mis-spelled word (happens most often in Outlook).  Of the times that JAWS appears not to be reading the mis-spelled word, it eventually reads about 7 out of 10 of them if I continue to wait a long time - 20 seconds or so.

Randy