[blindLaw] Downloading cases from WestLaw in word?

jeffjayjohnston at gmail.com jeffjayjohnston at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 21:24:27 UTC 2019

Hello Jorge,

RTF (Rich Text Format) is a Microsoft format very similar to .doc.  Word will open RTFs and can save files as RTFs.  They usually take up less hard drive space than .doc/.docx unless there are images, in which case RTFs seem to actually take up more space.  Wikipedia has a page describing this format.

Best,
Jay Johnston