[blindLaw] editing and bluebooking

---------- sbadillo100 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:33:19 UTC 2019

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to do bluebook editing such as in papers or journals. I found that I have to use track changes and was wondering how this would be managed with jaws. Also, how can jaws determine if a particular word is italicized, capitalized or bolded for this purpose. To me, it seems like bluebooking and editing things like that even for grammar and punctuation seemed like something only sighted people could do but I don't accept that. Any tips are appreciated.