[blindlaw] Braille

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:59:29 UTC 2019

Hello,
As people have said, the more tools you have, the more choices you can
exercise.
You can put them in play at any moment, depending on the situation.
As for whether to learn Braille, if possible, you should try to learn it if
it will aid you not just in your practice, but in your every day life. You
don't have to be a fast reader, but you can still have it in the tool box.
If you can't learn it for some reason, then you will have to find other
means for getting, keeping and using information.

Denise R. Avant, Esq
President,
773-991-8050
Live the life you want.