[blindlaw] LSAT questions

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:57:41 UTC 2019

Hi John

I'm not sure about your grades question, but I did get a 172 on the LSAT.

Where are you getting stuck? Is there one section you are having more trouble with?
Is it a question of time?

When studying for the LSAT I went through about 10 old exams without paying any attention to time, just focusing on getting a perfect score. The first practice I did was dismal, but by analyzing the incorrect answers and focusing on why the correct responses were the "BEST" responses, I was able to steadily improve, and by the end of the book of 10 practice exams I was getting about a 168. That was just from seriously looking at why the correct answers were the "BEST" Basically you need to think like the ones writing the test.

Untill you can get a really good score that you are happy with, I would not try to increase your speed. Like practicing anything, do it perfectly slowly, and then speed up. If you are getting low scores you need to slow down till you can get better numbers. In the beginning I would spend 2 hours writing a single section. A practice exam would take me an entire day to work on, but by going slowly enough that I could focus thoroughly on each response, and improve my responses then I could increase my speed.

 I'd be happy to discuss this with you more off list. My email is bluezinfandel at hotmail.com

All the  best,
Ben