[blindlaw] Southwest Airlines Website no longer accessible

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jun 18 14:14:42 UTC 2019

Good Morning:

I just purchased a ticket on the Southwest website a couple of weeks ago. I had difficulty finding the cart. After waiting on the phone for nearly an hour and playing with the website, I found that to get to the cart with the ticket, you have to scroll down to where it says "Important Terms" or something like that; the Terms heading is also the continue button. It is right after the list of available flights. I did remain on the line to lodge a complaint with Southwest. The button to continue to the cart is in a place it doesn't belong and will confuse the customer.

Hope this helps.

Together,

Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net