[blindlaw] IEP Question

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:02:02 UTC 2019

Do you only assist people in New York? I am in Pennsylvania and am having a lot of issues. My Vr Councelor misrepresented my case to the committee and as a result, I was denied funding for school and technology required for school. If you yourself do not assist anyone outside ofNew York, is there anyone you can recommend to assist me in this matter? I am scheduled to start classes this fall. I greatly appreciate any assistance possible.

Warm regards,

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone