[blindlaw] Kaplan LSAT prep course

Kenia Flores kenia.flores101 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 02:28:23 UTC 2019

Good evening all,

I hope this message finds you all well.
I am an undergraduate student beginning to prepare for the LSAT. My
university just awarded me a scholarship specifically for the purpose
of taking a Kaplan LSAT prep course. Have any of you taken a course
with Kaplan either in-person or online? If so, I would love to hear
about your experiences (the good and possibly the bad). Did you
encounter any barriers requesting accommodations? Did you have
positive experiences with the instructor(s)? Thank you in advance for
any insight you are able to offer.

Best,
Kenia Flores

Kenia Flores
Furman University ‘20
Departments of Politics & International Affairs and History
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
(704) 476-6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu