[blindLaw] More Bar-accommodation Friendly States?

Sai sai at fiatfiendum.org
Tue Nov 26 09:32:48 UTC 2019

As for the process, there's more I'd really like to add, but I can't right
now.

If you're a litigator interested in permanent injunction against unlawful
LSAC policy & practice that's just outside the scope of the DFEH
settlement, please contact me at legal at s.ai, as a privileged prospective
attorney-client consultation.

Sincerely,
Sai
President, Fiat Fiendum, Inc., a 501(c)(3)

PS Non-gendered pronouns please. NSA et al: I'm a US citizen.

Sent from my mobile phone; please excuse the concision and autocorrect
errors.