[blindLaw] seeking a speeker

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:29:33 UTC 2019

Hello blind law subscribers,
	I write today as second VP of the New York devision of Parents of Blind Children.  We are seeking an individual knowledgeable in the legal redress that a parent has if other means of persuasion prove ineffective in promoting compliance on the part of a school district in relation to IEP’s.  We are hoping to have this individual present during our session this year at the New York state convention.  The event is taking place on Friday Oct, 18 from 2pm to 5pm.  We hope our legal speaker could participate from roughly , 4:15 to 4:45pm.  If anyone reading has knowledge in this area and coincidentally has time to offer that day, please contact me by phone at , 716-563-9882, or email, maurakutnyak at gmail.com . Lest I forget, We are, of course, assuming that participation would take place by phone or FaceTime given the likelihood that the participant will not be in Buffalo where the convention is taking place.  My thanks for the time you took to read.

Warmly,

Maura