[blindLaw] Autohotkeys for lawyers

Sai sai at fiatfiendum.org
Sat Oct 5 14:01:31 UTC 2019

I've made an autohotkeys script that may help y'all.

It provides OSX-style hotkeys in Windows - e.g. section, pilcrow,
dagger, en/em dash, etc are all easily available to type, with no need
to memorize alt-number combinations.

So are explicit left and right "smart" quote marks (single & double).

Instructions:

https://github.com/saizai/autohotkeys_for_lawyers/

Autohotkey file:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/saizai/autohotkeys_for_lawyers/master/autohotkeys_for_lawyers.ahk

I'll finish it at some point to add the remaining OSX ABC Extended
Keyboard hotkeys, and to add in some extra hotkeys useful for lawyers
(like nonbreaking space).

Please let me know if there are any issues using it together with
NVDA, Narrator, or JAWS, and what keys (other than nonbreaking space)
you'd want to be added to the next version.

In the meantime, I hope it's helpful.

Sincerely,
Sai
President, Fiat Fiendum, Inc., a 501(c)(3)

PS Non-gendered pronouns please. NSA et al: I'm a US citizen.