[blindLaw] LSAT writing, digital interface not accessible

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 17:36:31 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I am currently attempting to suppress my rage so that I might compose a coherent message.

Long and short, I am wondering if anyone else on the list has completed the writing portion of the LSAT since the recent changes took place.

My experience was awful. I am now facing a process, the steps of which I do not yet know. Ultimately, I have to find out if I can retake that section of the test or, somehow ensure that it does not get passed along to schools to which I am applying. The interface was disgustingly inaccessible.

My phone number is below my email address is, maurakutnyak at gmail.com

At least I am hoping to commiserate, at best I am wondering if anyone can tell me how they found their way out of this disappointing circumstance.

Sincerely,

Maura Kutnyak
716-563-9882