[blindLaw] Federal Rules of Civil Procedure

Angela Matney amatney at loeb.com
Mon Sep 23 16:17:16 UTC 2019

Books can be downloaded in Daisy format (which includes a file that you can open in a web browser) and I believe in mp3 format as well (generated with synthetic speech). They have a sizeable number of titles that they receive directly from publishers, so a lot of the material is very high-quality.

Angie

Angela Matney, CIPP/US
Attorney at Law
[Loeb & Loeb LLP]<http://www.loeb.com/>
Loeb and Loeb LLP
901 New York Avenue NW, Suite 300 East | Washington, DC 20001
Direct Dial: 202.618.5038 | Fax:202.403.3407 | E-mail:amatney at loeb.com<mailto:amatney at loeb.com>
Los Angeles | New York | Chicago | Nashville | Washington, DC | San Francisco | Beijing | Hong Kong | www.loeb.com<http://www.loeb.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you, Loeb & Loeb LLP.