[blindLaw] Discrimination

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:14:46 UTC 2019

Laura and all,

Thank you for such an enlightening discussion surrounding employment
discrimination. I have planned conversations with a couple of
attorneys responsible for hiring associates and will ask them for more
information. Laura, I will send you an email off-list to learn more
from your perspective.

Warmth,
Sanho