[blindLaw] List of Traps and Solutions

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 02:44:30 UTC 2019

Hello all

In the previous thread on discrimination, someone suggested that it
might be worthwhile to compile a list of traps that we face in
creating documents etc. as blind people and solutions. I think this is
a really good idea and I'd like to be involved in doing this. I hope I
have a few pointers to offer and equally I hope doing this will help
me to learn and encourage me to up my game in certain aspects of
formatting etc.

I wonder who'd be interested in joining and how best we can
collaborate? I'm thinking Google Docs or similar but amn't sure how
accessible it would be?

Thoughts welcome.

Kind regards

Ger