[blindLaw] Question about JAWS and Word

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 23:10:28 UTC 2020

Dave,

After a great deal of hypothesizing, our current theory is that the problem exists at the intersection of a weak machine and the constant updates being pushed out by Office 365. I'm now using a second computer with JAWS 18, Word 2013, and an I7 processor with gobs of memory. So far, so good.

Warmth,
Sanho