[blindLaw] Happy Giving Tuesday

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue May 5 17:24:55 UTC 2020

Hey everyone!

I suspect that everyone's email inbox is getting bombarded like mine with
requests to donate because it is giving Tuesday.  Regardless, I am asking
all of our great lawyers, law students, paralegals, and fans of NABL to
consider giving a gift to the NFB on this Giving Tuesday.  Any amount is
appreciated, especially today.  The Gibney Foundation is matching all gifts.
This is obviously a great force multiplier.  Please go to:

www.nfb.org/donate <http://www.nfb.org/donate>

When I made my contribution this morning, it was easy, accessible, and
quick.  I thank you in advance for anything you can do to support the
Federation which makes this division and list serve possible.

Cheers!!

Scott