[blindLaw] Mentor Search - Elder Law and Disability Rights

Sean Ziadeh seanziadeh at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:08:13 UTC 2020

Good afternoon.

As I shift my professional focus to serving families with special needs,
whether related to caring for elderly parents or children with
disabilities, I am interested in connecting with a seasoned mentor.
Preferably this mentor would be in Michigan, but not essential.

I'd appreciate any guidance you may provide.

Thank you.

Sean C. Ziadeh

(248) 320-3208

seanziadeh at gmail.com

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended
to be and to remain confidential and may be privileged and protected from
disclosures. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its
attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and/or any
attachments and if you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose the
contents or take any action in reliance upon the information contained in
this communication or any attachments.