[blindLaw] Westlaw not jumping between footnotes and text properly

James T. Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 16:16:48 UTC 2020

 I have had this problem intermittently, but it is working fine now. I'm using Chrome and running Jaws 2020.2006.12. I have not installed any Jaws updates recently, since everything seems to be working well at the moment. Sometimes, when Westlaw decides to act up, I can make it work properly by clearing all browsing data. Just a thought, if the problem persists.