[blindLaw] Prospective law student looking for advice with LSAT Accessibility

Nimit Kaur kaur.nimit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:57:15 UTC 2020

Dear all,
I hope you are doing well.  I am completely blind and a braille reader and I am registered to take the LSAT in January.  Due to the current pandemic, the January test will be administered online with remote proctoring.  I am looking to hear any type of experience from anyone who took the test recently as a braille reader.  Did you receive the test in braille?  Did you read the test in the HTML version and then transcribe answers to a scribe?  Has anyone taken the Online Flex LSAT with a screen reader Jaws and a braille display?  Looking forward to any advice in terms of accessibility by daily users.
Thank you,
Nimit

Sent from my iPad