[blindLaw] Disclosure Blindness and Accommodations

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Sat Apr 24 15:11:21 UTC 2021

Good morning, Morgayne,

I personally prefer to disclose during the interview, or even
initially in my application. how I disclose varies.

Regarding JAWS, you can install it on three separate computers by
downloading the regular installation program and inputting your
activation information; perhaps you can do that for the temporary
position, depending on your license/program type.

Happy to phonechat off list.

Warmly,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Mr.)

International Studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091 | seifs at umich.edu

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information protected from
disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply email, delete this communication, and destroy all
copies of the transmittal, including attachments. Receipt of this
message is not intended to waive any applicable legal privilege.