[blindLaw] LSAT Logic Games Section

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:22:17 UTC 2021

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. I just read that there was a lawsuit for the LSAC in regards to removing the analytical reasoning  section of the LSAT. I’m aware that now  will be the LSAT flex since the other  way of taking exam is not available yet.   If thatthat really the case, would the analytical reasoning portion will be removed for this year‘s exam or not? I’m just wondering. i’m planning to take it this year. any strategies you could provide me for  the logic  games section? I will really  appreciate it. I look forward to hear from you soon!

Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max