[blindLaw] Accessibility ofCaseText with screen readers

mrallman116 at gmail.com mrallman116 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:23:49 UTC 2021

Yes definitely aware there are some free resources out there that I may in the end end up using. Since it’s a large volume of research I was looking for

 some thing reasonably priced and efficient which is how I came upon  Casetext. Just wasn’t sure if others had experienced accessibility issues or unlabeled buttons. Thanks though. Sent from my iPhone