[blindLaw] New Here. A Question of Alternative Techniques

Lauren Bishop laurenbishop96 at icloud.com
Sat Jun 19 19:02:35 UTC 2021

Hi Jen,
As for your first question regarding the expressions on the jury’s’S , I am not sure that you would need to be concerned about that. What matters more is that you are swaying the jury in the direction you want them to go  As for the large reading requirements, I get PDF copies of my books from their publishers. I will open them in edge and read with my screen reader.
I hope this helps.
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone