[blindLaw] Digital evidence programs

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Sep 22 17:47:06 UTC 2026


Arizona Courts have announced that we are going to a digital evidence management in the very near future - I believe the program name Case Center has been mentioned.  I am registered for a virtual training next week, and if it is like other programs (like the two inaccessible file management programs in our office - public defender, the repeatedly inaccessible human resources platforms run by our County, the barely accessible court tracking system, etc), I anticipate hearing a lot of things that I simply will not be able to do independently.  Keeping an open mind, but what have other folks run into when their Courts refuse to accept most evidence in a tangible format, other than the obvious things (weapons, etc)?

Susan C L Kelly
Assistant Public Defender
Pima County Public Defender’s Office - Juvenile Division
Ofc: 520-724-2994
Fax: 520-770-4168
Text: 520-262-6137
ADA Assistant:
Norma Garcia
520-724-4778
Norma.Garcia at pima.gov
Secretary:
Elizabeth Bustamante-Lopez
520-724-6914
Elizabeth.bustamante-lopez at pima.gov


More information about the BlindLaw mailing list