[Blindmath] Raised Lines for Dry Erase Boards

Billy Baer poohbaer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 1 18:20:55 UTC 2009

Hello,

As a high school math teacher, I have great difficulty writing on the
whiteboard. Does anyone have any ideas about how I can "emboss" the board
with horizontal raised lines to write on to explain problems and to create a
Cartesian plane to plot points and draw graphs. I do not want it to be
permanently affixed to the whiteboard because I want to be able to take it
off and on easily as well as being able to use a dry erase marker.

I already use an interactive smart board. However, I still need to use a
regular whiteboard and require raised lines.

Thanks,
Bill Baer